Intermediate Inter 1st Year Physics Blueprint 2017 - 2018 is given below. Blue print is the gateway to get higher marks in a simple way. Not only for that but also to have an idea on which chapter is important and which is not important at the time of Final Preparation. If we followed the blueprint we easily get good marks. Most of topers secret is following Blue print copy in physics, chemistry subjects. We have a deep description about it in inter 1st year Chemistry paper so many students loose 2 marks questions in inter 2nd year at physics several candidates may lost their 4 & 8 marks questions.
- Physical World - 2 Marks (1+0+0)
- Units & Measurements- 2 MARKS (1+0+0)
- Motion in a Straight Line - 4 Marks (0+1+0)
- Motion in plane - 4 MARKS (0+1+0)
- Laws of Motion - 4 MARKS
- Work, Energy & Power - 14 MARKS (1+1+1)
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion - 6 MARKS (1+1+0)
- oscillations - 8 MARKS (0+0+1)
- Gravitation - 4 MARKS (0+1+0)
- Mechanical Properties of Solids -6 MARKS (2+4)
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids - 4 MARKS (2+0+0) OR(0+1+0)
- Thermal Properties of Matter - 8 MARKS (0+0+1) OR (2+1+0)
- Thermodynamics 10 (1+0+1) OR (1+2+0)
- Kinetic Theorem - CHOICE OPTION
To avoid like this type of mistakes blueprint will helps a lot. We wrote a brief details on our previous post at TOPER 's Interview & SUGGESTIONSabout how to get loosing of marks from a major marks carrying chapters. If you followed the simple steps you surely get higher marks. We strongly suggest to follow this blue print copy in chemistry also to avoid loosing 2 marks questions. Thanks for being with us. Here on below we have given the required details kindly share this if you really loves our information.